#1 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

When I do a search, any search (even one immediately after doing one). I am asked "where is the file for "X" text?" I am asked to locate the same dozen files over and over. This only started happening this or last update. I have run permissions repair and am just not sure why approximately half of my user tools need to be repeatedly located over and over. Theses include Birds eye, luther's catechism, year A, year B, year C. Is there a way I can get Accordance to finally remember where they are?

-Dan

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,499 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

Dan: just an idea, remove the User Notes preferences file from user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences, and add all the notes back again afterwards.

Have you moved the accordance Files folder out of Documents, or synched with Dropbox or something?

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

I had made no changes  and the files are in Application support folder where they have resided since 9… This failed to work but what i did was Go under Library selected all user tools removed them from the Library and then draped them all on the Accordance icon, and now things seem to work fine.

-Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users