• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

HHiHi everyone,

Hi everyone, 

In the past 2 weeks, I have been able to participate in 3 webinars…These presentations are outstanding!!…..What I like is the ability to ask the "experts" questions as well as seeing how they deal with things when they don't always go as planned (which happens to me a lot)…

I am a visual learner….I really like  the podcasts….  These past "live" sessions have consisted of a smaller group of participants …So  I have been able to ask a lot of questions..(probably too many)…I am so excited about Accordance and this learning opportunity…..I always learn many new things in these webinars..

I know everybody is busy, but I would encourage others to participate in their areas of interest…I also like hearing from fellow Accordance users in the sessions and having some "live" interaction……

Thanks Accordance Staff for hosting these Webinars!

Frank

Edited by fmcfee, 27 September 2013 - 11:51 AM.

• Joe Laing likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users