Romanian Bible Module

Adrian P.

Hello!

Will it ever be possible to have a Romanian Bible in Accordance? I use Accordance on my Mac, iPad and iPhone. A Romanian version of the Bible will give an impulse for all my colleagues-pastors that have computers and tablets. But why buy it if there is no Romanian version?

Please consider this request. I have started making it in 2011. And now is 2013. Autumn.

With high hopes and expectations,

Adrian P.

Yes, I agree with this! A Romanian version of the Bible would be very useful to me as well!

Randy

Dear A-Team, while on the subject of non English Bibles I'd like to ask basically the same question but pertaining to Croatian language. So, on behalf of all (present & future, Mac or PC) Accordance users who may want to see a Croatian Bible in the primary Bible Software of their choice, I'd humbly request for such a module (which in my case would become a #1 non-tagged Bible).

I guess we are all aware that very likely you may be in an "overload mode" swept by many different requests, but what can I say

... do not pass as by :).

Thanks - your hard work is greatly appreciated!

Edited by Tomi

Hi, this is probably way out of date, and seems to have a problem in 1Peter 1...but here is the Cornilescu version (Romanian) from esword. Seems to be PD.

Thanks Ken! That'll be helpful I'm sure! Where do I find the esword download?

Thanks!

Randy

Hi Randy, until I am 100% sure of the copyright status, I will PM you with a dropbox link.

I am looking at the croatian version as well...

Edited by Ken Simpson

Praise the Lord! For those who want a Romanian Bible Accordance module, I've got some good news! Someone has already created a completely free module which I just found on the web! Can't believe it! Check this out: http://www.biblia.pe....php#Accordance

I downloaded and installed it, and it works perfectly! Its functions like any other Bible you use in Accordance, scrolls in parallel, etc! Amazing! This is wonderful!

Randy

Edited by Randy Steffens Jr

Sadly the croatian version is much harder as it adds lots of verses beyond the KJV versification system. I'll see what I can do, but don't hold your breath for me to do it.

Sorry.

Ken,

Thank you for your feedback ... looking forward to some good news regarding Croatian version :).