1 reply to this topic

#1 Jonathan Boyd

Jonathan Boyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

Since updating to Mavericks, I can no longer open new parallel text panes. Opening texts from the library sidebar, or the new tab button works fine, but if I try to use the 'Add Parallel' button, one of three things happens:

• An error saying 'The file "%&" is no longer available to Accordance.'
  • A new parallel text opens, but it is Greek NT Tagged, instead of the text I wanted.
  • The correct parallel opens in a few cases.

If I have a parallel text pane open and try to change it from the drop-down menu then it works for some texts and for others I get an error: 'The file "error" is no longer available to Accordance.'

Strangely, tabs that I created before upgrading seem to allow me to change parallel texts without any problems, though I get the same problems when I try to add new ones.

I'm running Accordance 10.2.4 MAS on Mac OS X 10.9 on an iMac 3.1 GHz i% with 16 GB RAM.

I don't know if it's related or not, but the Console has the following errors:

24/10/2013 14:59:13.000 kernel[0]: Sandbox: acordmas(1624) deny file-read-data /Library/Preferences/com.apple.QuickTime.plist
24/10/2013 14:59:13.000 kernel[0]: *** kernel exceeded 500 log message per second limit  -  remaining messages this second discarded ***
24/10/2013 14:59:14.637 acordmas[1624]: CoreText CopyFontsForRequest received mig IPC error (FFFFFECC) from font server

The first and last messages are repeated many times.

Edited by Jonathan Boyd, 24 October 2013 - 09:14 AM.

#2 Mike Garrity

Mike Garrity

Gold

• Accordance
  • 291 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Jonathan,

Thank you for the report, I will try to reproduce the issue in Mavericks.

Sorry for the troubles,

Mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users