3 replies to this topic

#1 Enoch

Enoch

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

After the billionth time of fiddling with the choice window and getting blocked for this or that reason,

I would request that at least  as an option  in preferences, the user be permitted to have a passage navigation window separate from the word search window.  With a separate window into which one enters a Bible reference, the program can safely detect a misspelling & ignore it, instead of giving you an error message, like "There is no such book as Obatiah," or "unexpected symbol was put in window, if one accidentally enters @Matthew.  Also this saves time on having to change the choice for the function of that search window.

Also, I dearly wish Accordance would do something to make that choice window easy to read.   In older versions it was not hard to read.   I have great difficulty making out which choice is active, as the colors & size of that display are hard to read.

#2 Steve King

Steve King

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

I use the 'go to' box for that purpose

#3 Enoch

Enoch

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

By "go to box" do you mean right bottom box?

I didn't realize you could use that box to navigate; I had thought it was only an indicator as to where you were.

Thanks a mucho lot.

I will experiment with it.

I note that this box cannot be used to display a restricted group of verses, like Matthew 1:1-10.

Edited by Enoch, 26 October 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#4 Steve King

Steve King

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

That's right all it does is navigate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users