search Greek

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Walton

Steve Walton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Aside from NT Studies, which I teach, research and write about, volleyball.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Is this a bug or something I'm not doing right? If I highlight a word in GNT28-T and select 'Search current resource' from the Amplify menu when I'm in GNT28-T, the search is done by lexical form; if I just press command-control-F (the shortcut specified in the menu), the search is done by the inflected form I've highlighted in the text. This is a little frustrating, to put it no stronger.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there an inconsistency here? It would be very helpful to have two different shortcuts, one to search by lexical form and one to search by inflected form. Please advise me.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,087 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

I agree this anomaly may need to be fixed. I think it due to the fact that pressing option always forces the amplify to the inflected form, so it's logical that it does it here, but we are reserving some of the command-F functions for a future feature.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Steve Walton

Steve Walton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Aside from NT Studies, which I teach, research and write about, volleyball.

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

Thanks, Helen. I see in 10.3.2 it's now command-4 for a search in the menu, and that seems to search for lexical form.

#4 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,087 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Yes, the change was made in response to your report.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users