#1 rborden

rborden

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Retired USAF, Architectural Profession
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 02 October 2006 - 05:19 PM

I would love to see a button or quick key to go backwards in search history. Currently it takes multiple clicks or windows to do this. Almost every mac program I use has a simple 1 click "multiple backwards" button.

Thanks,
Richard Borden :rolleyes:

#2 Bud Lengtat

Bud Lengtat

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:the Bible
    my wife and kids (sons and daughters-in-law) and grandkids

Rubik's Cubes and similar twisty puzzles

birds and other critters, especially those that hang out at my place

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:49 AM

I have done a search, read what I want, hit tab, type another reference, view the results, hit tab, type another reference, view the results. All of this has taken place in one pane of one tab of one workspace. Now I want to step backward. Easily. With a back button. One click.

I do not want to have to bookmark every new reference I view in order to generate my own trail of marks. That defeats the purpose of having a simple back button.

I do not want to have to scroll down a History list. In my web browser I usually use a keyboard shortcut to go back one page. I use history if I want to go back several pages. That is how I would like to use the Accordance history. Using command-leftarrow to go back is simple and efficient. It would be nice if I could do the same in Accordance given the search scenario I have described above.

#3 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,024 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:45 PM

I have already replied today to a similar topic here. We got the message and will do our best.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users