#1 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

I would like to thank the hardworking people at Accordance. Accordance, for me works so well and reliably. I am not here to disparage other software... But one major software I use is still not maverick compatible meaning it randomly quits while you use it, this seems rather inexcusable since the reason I was clearly able to discover is failure to compile it in a compatible shell that has been available since June... Another software that I use daily too I was trying to finish up with it reading one more thing before shutting it down, when it froze, now this software is fairly stable but I just forced quit and thankfully it was a resource I owned in Accordance and delightfully used it there.

Accordance as a program may not have the largest library but it has a wonderful stable program, and despite my occasional grumbles here and there I just wanted to acknowledge the wonderful program you have provided us with.

-Dan

Attached Files

• R. Mansfield and Rick Bennett like this

#2 Daniel Semler

Daniel Semler

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Dan, funny you should have thought to post this now. I had not 20 minutes ago thought to do so also. I am slowly learning  Accordance and after nearly a year of use (wow ! time flies when your learning Greek participles :)) pretty much daily - I rarely shut it down - I find it a pleasure to use and very helpful in my studies. And despite my wish list, its a tool that does its job, and generally very well, and that's a thing I very much appreciate. So I second your thanks to the people at Accordance for providing and standing behind a solid tool I hope to continue to use for some good time to come.

Thx

D

• Rick Bennett likes this

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac                 Windows : HP 4540s laptop

Intel Core Duo                          Intel i5 Ivy Bridge

12GB RAM                                8GB RAM

Accordance 10.4.2.1                     Accordance 10.4.2.2 and Aleph 10.4.3b1

OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)                    Win 7 Professional x64 SP1

#3 Darin Allen

Darin Allen

Gold

• Accordance
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Guitars, Technology, Coffee, Gaming

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

Thanks so much for the encouragement, Dan and Daniel. I know our developers work extremely hard to keep Accordance stable and reliable, and I'm sure they appreciate this feedback!

Darin Allen
Director of Marketing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users