As reported here (http://www.accordanc...showtopic=11415) there are some resources within my Library that I am unable to open via the Library pane. One of those that I ran into today is the selected works of John Owen. After Accordance stopped responding and I had to forcibly terminate it, I thought that maybe I could outsmart Accordance's peculiarities, but alas, I was defeated. What I did was as follows:
- Start Accordance
- Close the single tab that was open (leaving only the Library pane still visible)
- Navigate to File->New->General Tools->Owen-Works
- Click to open the module
- Voila! I managed to open the resource!
- Resize the library pane (drag to the left)
- Accordance's interface became garbled, stopped responding, and then crashed.
Accordance Has Stopped Working Upon Resize of Library.png 81.89KB 0 downloads
I am unable to duplicate this. Now every time I try to follow the above steps, Accordance simply crashes and vanishes without a trace upon executing step 4 above.