#1 Matt Fredenburg

Matt Fredenburg

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

In Accordance for Mac, if I attempt to drag a 'Subject' onto the 'Lex' column, I get a dialog where I can select from three options and clicking either 'Cancel' or 'OK' works. In Accordance for Windows I get a similar dialog, but none of the options other than the first can be selected, and from time-to-time neither the 'OK' or 'Cancel' buttons work, and I must click the red 'X' in order to close the dialog.

Attached File  Greek Construct - Subject Dialog No Worky.png   50.84KB   0 downloads

Matt

Specs:

• Windows 7 SP1 x64
  • Accordance 10.3.4.2
  • Quad Xeon 2.83 GHz x2
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia 580 GTX 2GB VRAM

#2 Daniel Semler

Daniel Semler

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Its actually more broken than that it seems. I tried using the word search dialog that pops up to enter both words in your first lex. On Mac you enter one, click on the one in the list it gets added to the little box below. Then you type another one and click on the one you want and you get a comma added and the word. On windows (Aleph 10.3.3) after the first one you cannot select, clear, backspace or delete θεος to then enter the next word. What's more, if you click ok and then just edit into the lex box in the diagram and then move on, when you get to the ειμι lex you cannot enter that either. The search box won't accept typing at all at that point.

If I enter the words manually - ie. when the lex word search dialog pops up I just hit OK and then select the lex box and type the words, it works fine without parens on 10.3.3 aleph on Win for me. 6 hits, same as Mac.

Thx

D

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac                 Windows : HP 4540s laptop

Intel Core Duo                          Intel i5 Ivy Bridge

12GB RAM                                8GB RAM

Accordance 10.4.3.2                     Accordance 10.4.3.2 and Aleph 10.4.3.2

OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)                    Win 7 Professional x64 SP1

#3 Matt Fredenburg

Matt Fredenburg

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:12 AM

I was unable to duplicate this in 10.3.3.

Thanks!

Matt

Specs:

• Windows 7 SP1 x64
  • Accordance 10.3.4.2
  • Quad Xeon 2.83 GHz x2
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia 580 GTX 2GB VRAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users