• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davidmedina

davidmedina

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:God, my family, the Bible, photography and film.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:56 PM

I am watching Podcast 11.2 - Greek Searches pt.2 and Dr. J shows an Analysis graph which shows tenses and other things like person, etc (see image). I believe he is using Accordance 8 at the time of the podcast.

I tried to do the same and opened the Analysis graph in Accordance 10 but I cannot get the Analysis Graph to behave the same way. Is that something that was changed for Acc 10? I know I can use the Analysis Bar Chart. Did that replace what Dr. J is doing?

If not, how can i do what he is doing?

Attached Files

Edited by davidmedina, 03 December 2013 - 07:58 PM.

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Rom. 12:2

Blog: The Renewed Mind.

#2 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

I still get the popup menu choice in my Analysis Graph.  However, it moved from the bottom right corner to the top right corner in version 10.  Also, the information must be available, so this will only work in a grammatically tagged text, like the GNT28-T or HMT-W4 (or many others).  A keyed english text like the ESVS can only break it down by the information it has: key number and word.

Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#3 davidmedina

davidmedina

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:God, my family, the Bible, photography and film.

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

Ok. Now it worked. I don't know what I did but I could not see the pop up window in the top right. I see it now.

Thanks.

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Rom. 12:2

Blog: The Renewed Mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users