3 replies to this topic

#1 gplawhorn

gplawhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

A little background: I use Filemaker as a general service planner, and then mail everything as text off to the guy who puts our bulletin together. Today I noticed that the latter part of Scripture references were changing to an Asian character. 

I'm using Accordance 10.3.3 and Filemaker 12.0v5. I just updated Filemaker today, but the same thing happened in the previous version earlier this morning.

FROM ACCORDANCE TO FILEMAKER

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28NAS95)

FROM ACCORDANCE TO TEXTEDIT, COPIED AGAIN AND PASTED INTO FILEMAKER

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28–30 NAS95)

I've used Filemaker and Accordance for years and years, and never had a problem before. It's more of a nuisance than anything else. I'll get started on a workaround using Keyboard Maestro - but it's really an odd thing.

Anyone have any ideas?

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 7,992 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

Another user reported this when pasting into Word 08.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 Alistair

Alistair

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

I'm having the same issue pasting into Pages on Mountain Lion.

#4 Alistair

Alistair

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

I'm having the same issue pasting into Pages on Mountain Lion.

Activating "Export all characters with Unicode format" in Preferences>>Export has fixed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users