• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 David_Bailey

David_Bailey

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:software for biblical study and research; usability, human-computer interactions, customer experience design principles; personal computing technology; quality systems; nature photography, music, and many other topics
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

I first reported this issue here.

I have a workspace in which the Instant Details panel is on the right side, in vertical mode.  I also have the Library opened on the left side of my workspace.  See the attached images in this post.

The problem I am having is that I can't extend the width of the Library when the Instant Details pane is in vertical orientation. I change the Instant Details pane back to horizontal and can extend the Library width. But when the Instant Details pane is back to vertical mode, I can extend the Library only a tiny bit more. This issue occurs when the workspace is either maxed full-screen or minimized screen size.

Also, from time to time I notice that the "+ Less..." for the Library Texts would disappear.  I would have to either remove the Library and bring it back again, or close Accordance and re-launch it.

David

Accordance for Windows 10.3.3.1

System: Windows 7 64 OS; AMD Phenom II X2 (unlocked X4) 555 Black Edition Callisto 3.2GHz;
8GB Corsair DDR3 1600, Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16

#2 David_Bailey

David_Bailey

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:software for biblical study and research; usability, human-computer interactions, customer experience design principles; personal computing technology; quality systems; nature photography, music, and many other topics

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

Attached are screenshots that show the "+ More..." or "+ Less..." disappeared in the Library.  It is not always repeatable.

David

Attached Files

#3 David_Bailey

David_Bailey

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

When the Library is a pop-over, which youi can configure in >Edit>Preferences>Workspaces, I note that the floating [i] is not shown.  See the image below.

David

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Library, Instant Details, Accordance 10.3.3.1, Accordance for Windows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users