• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

I cannot get accordance to work on my MAC pro...I am running Maverick os....I have tried to recover the accordance app from the time machine....when I click on it it briefly shows up in the title bar and nothing happens...I restored the app that was 1 day old and was working..

Any  suggestions on how to make accordance work?

Thanks

Frank

#2 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,876 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

I would recommend that you contact technical support.

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

#3 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

I would recommend that you contact technical support.

Rick,

Thanks ...I just talked with Keith and he was able to fix the problem...I appreciate your help and quick response !

Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users