• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 David_Bailey

David_Bailey

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:software for biblical study and research; usability, human-computer interactions, customer experience design principles; personal computing technology; quality systems; nature photography, music, and many other topics
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

I like the added view features of the toolbar, where you can now select "Icons and Text" or "Icons Only".

When I select "Icons and Text" I get screenshot #1. Are the vertical lines (spaces I guess) anomaly or by design? This occurs when Accordance is not at full screen.  When at full screen, the toolbar looks normal.

When I select "Icons and Text" and then select "Icons Only", I get screenshot #2.  My search box seemed to have shifted to the right or something. To fix, I have to select "Customize Toolbar..." and then close the toolbar customization window.

Can anyone repeat the display anomaly(ies) on a Windows 7 SP1 64 PC using Accordance 10.3.4.1?

Thanks,

David

Attached Files

#2 Orly Margolis

Orly Margolis

Bronze

• Accordance
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

Yes. It happens for me too. 

It should be fix in next release. Thank you.

--Orly

#3 David_Bailey

David_Bailey

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:software for biblical study and research; usability, human-computer interactions, customer experience design principles; personal computing technology; quality systems; nature photography, music, and many other topics

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:36 AM

Yes. It happens for me too. 

It should be fix in next release. Thank you.

Thank you, Orly, for looking into this.  :)

#4 Elijah

Elijah

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

Another thing I noticed: In the 10.3.4.2 release the toolbar reappears on every start of Accordance, even if it was hidden before closing. 

That worked before however.

#5 David_Bailey

David_Bailey

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:34 AM

Another thing I noticed: In the 10.3.4.2 release the toolbar reappears on every start of Accordance, even if it was hidden before closing. 

That worked before however.

Elijah, thanks for bringing this up.  I also noticed in 10.3.4.2 the toolbar remains visible even after hiding it and saving the workspace.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Accordance 10.3.4.1, toolbar, icon and text, icon only

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users