Amplify to General Tools?

Matt Fredenburg

Hi,

I've seen a few posts in the forums requesting support for the 2D Maps module in Accordance for iOS. Are there any plans to add this? When working on my iPad, it sure would be nice to be able to amplify/search to a map the way I can in regular Accordance.

In lieu of that, I do have the Carta modules on iOS, but thus far I have not been able to find a way to get to them short of interrupting my session, going to the Library, going to General Tools, manually specifying search terms, fields, etc. Is there some way I can Amplify to a General tool so I can efficiently make use of the map resources which are currently available?

Thanks!

Matt

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hope you get an Accordance response to this Matt. I have a similar iPad app problem with Reference tools which I have been discussing here. I can put my preferred resource for any Amplify request to the top of the list in Accordance on Windows but can't see how I can do this in the iPad app.

Hi guys, the news is that it is in the pipeline. Check this out

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12062&p=55809

You can move the modules in the Library view by tapping the Edit button and then dragging the striped icon. That will allow you to put a favorite Reference tool at the top. As for General tools, I think the earliest solution will be the Tabs feature so you can keep more than one module open at a time, but I have no idea when that will be implemented.