I just ran a search on a User Group that contains all of what I have categorized as Bible dictionaries. When I did so, I received four prompts for the following resources:
- Right-click on the module that Accordance has mistakenly determined to be missing and select 'Remove Item'
- Then, in the Library panel, click on the +- icon and select 'Add New Modules'
- Navigate to where the module is located, select it, and commit my choice.
- Even though I had removed the module from the Library, it still showed up in Bible dictionary user group, and when I double-clicked on it to open it, Accordance vanished (i.e. crashed with no dialog)
- Even after re-adding the modules, I still could not open them and was prompted by the same 'Where is...' dialog, so I have a feeling I can't re-add these 'missing' modules because of where the update process placed them.
So, to sum up, there are multiple bugs:
- Updated modules are being placed in the wrong location (at least this seems to be the case)
- Updates to modules should not cause them to disappear and need to be re-added
- If a module is somehow determined to be 'missing' by Accordance, 'finding' it should not entail having to first remove the module, and then re-adding it.
- Modules which have been removed still remain in User groups and cause Accordance to crash when attempting to open them