3D Atlas on Windows?

r_d_wood

Hello,

I recently purchased Accordance for Windows and signed up for "forum membership". At this time I do not have approval for starting a new post.

I would like to know if the 3D feature of the Atlas will be available on the Windows version?

Or is this something that is a lot easier on the Mac side and is not being developed for the Windows version?

I am enjoying the added features your Atlas gives me for my Sunday School/Bible Study lessons.

Shalom,

Randy Wood

• Like 1

Hi Randy. Thanks for asking. I will link this to our developers, as I don't know the answer to that.

• Like 1

Hi Randy, thanks for checking out Accordance on Windows! We were able to make *almost* 100% feature parity on release, but there were a few features that didn't make it just in time. We didn't want to hold up everyone else using the product for these few features, which is why there's still just a bit of disparity.

3D maps is one of those features - currently actively being developed on Windows and coming soon. Due to its fairly low level nature, it wasn't as straightforward of a transition from Mac to Windows, but its making great progress.