Greek characters in sidebar Table of Contents

Abram K-J

You can see it here in Accordance's screenshot of the new Devotions on the GNT--do Greek characters not show up properly in sidebar table of contents? (Second from the bottom has a dash with nothing before it, but in the book it is preceded by a Greek word.)

I had a similar issue in a User Tool I was creating--I can't remember now what character it was (if it was Greek or punctuation): it showed up fine in the tool itself, but not in the sidebar navigation area. Or maybe it's an issue of what kind of font is used?

If I can find the issue again in the User Tool I was trying to make, I'll post again.

Here's the issue I was having in User Tools--if I have a heading that says, for example, Matthew 5:1 or Matthew 5.1, the sidebar (and not the body/text) puts an additional space after the punctutation, for Matthew 5: 1 or Matthew 5. 1.

Is there a way around this?

I see that there is not such a punctuation issue in this image.

How can I work around this in a User Tool (please see my post directly above this one)? Will trying different fonts help?

And regarding Greek in the sidebar--I'm assuming if that isn't showing properly in an Accordance-produced module, it won't in a User Tool, either?

No - references do not seem to display correctly in the sidebar. Of they are marked as links then they do not show at all.

Not sure about the Greek. I seem to remember having an issue with this in a user tool but can't be sure.