CBE's Priscilla Papers

Abram K-J

The TJL is licensed through Galaxie Software. We do not decide what content is included.

If it is already listed on the Galaxie site, then it will be included in a future update (currently under development).

That's good--so it must have been a recent addition to Galaxie, then.

Does the arrangement you all have with them permit offering individual journals? Or is that the same diminishing return for you all as with splitting up commentary series? I have a number of copies of Priscilla Papers in print, but would value having an Accordance version of it, and maybe some of the other journals, as well. (I was glad to be able to get Semeiea on sale the other week.)

If we did spilt it up (doubtful), it would likely be by journal since each journal is a module.

• 7 months later...

Quite happy to double back here and note that Priscilla Papers is now in Accordance! Thank you.

And included is this wonderful OCR error:

For years I’ve loved the story about the Velveteen Rabbi who was preoccupied with her identity

“WHEN WILL WE BE “REAL”? WHEN WILL WE BE FREE?.” Priscilla Papers 3 (1989): 2.

I kind of don't want them to fix that…

• Like 2

That's pretty good! Especially appropriate to have a female rabbi in view, since it's Priscilla Papers.

That beats what was until now my favorite typo--v. 2.1 of IVP's Jesus and the Gospels had a table that listed one of the parables as the "Jumble Servant."

Especially appropriate to have a female rabbi in view, since it's Priscilla Papers.

I thought the same thing

I'm kicking myself now for the Report Correction I sent in on "Jumble Servant"--I should have said it was supposed to be Jambalaya Servant, though I sort of think that wouldn't have made it past Julie....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...