I am sure I am blind on this

Michael Eppley

I have been trying to sort this out, looked all over and still can quite figure it out. I would like that every time I click on a library resource it opens either a new tab, parallel window or a pane. I can at the moment only get it to open a pane, but then I want it to scroll in sync with the bible.

Edited by Michael Eppley

HI Michael,

remember it depends a little on the resource you are opening. Only other texts or reference tools can scroll in sync with a Bible text.

But, rather than opening the tool, you need to amplify to it, or ope it from the parallel drop down menu (the second is probably the easiest).

Opening in a parallel pane is here: post-29509-0-75879100-1393970402_thumb.png

To amplify, you can triple click the verse reference for a reference tool (opens the topmost relevant tool). you can select the amplify icon from the library, or the reference tool/text from the toolbar icon or the amplify toolbar icon, or from the right-click drop down menu when you have a verse selected.

Edited by Ken Simpson

I am not clear as to what you are asking, but I do suggest you take the new Accordance Basics free interactive tutorial which teaches all the elements of the workspace.

Well, I am not sure what changed, but I opened a resource with the + on a new tab, and then it the library would open in a new tab by just clicking on the library. Not sure why it changed its function without changing prefrences but.... As far as I know have watched all the video's, but 10 changed everything

Edited by Michael Eppley

Sorry, your sentence still isn't clear. If you double-click on a module in the Library it will open in a new tab. If you click and hold on the plus beside a tab (a 10 feature) you can choose from the pop-up menu the module you want to open.