Thank you for the update. Lots of nice new features. And the Retina screen folks should be very happy. Well done.
Thank you for the update to 10.4
Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:39 PM
- Ken Han, danieleburrow, Dan Francis and 2 others like this
MacBook Air Yosemite
mid-2013 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 (2 cores)
8 GB RAM; 512 G SSD
Mac mini Yosemite
late-2012 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 (4 cores)
16 GB RAM; 1.12 TB Fusion Drive
iPad Air 1 iOS 8.1
Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:55 PM
Big +1 Love full screen mode.
- Ken Han and danieleburrow like this
Malaga, Western Australia
Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:18 AM
Thank you a lot!
I'm very happy with this update. Now I've got such a clear view thru my MBP with retina display.
from the roof of the world
Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:09 PM
I'm with everyone here. I came on the forums just now to start a topic like this and saw that it had already happened.
Lots of happy customers, OakTree - and I'm one of 'em! Well done.
Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:48 PM
I had to go to the accordance webpage to download the update. In any event, I went to windows uninstall and only uninstalled the program but not the modules (this was a choice that the uninstall gave me--to just install the program but leave all the other elements on my harddrive). This worked well.
Can someone please list for me the new features of the new version 10.4.0?
כִּ֤י לֶ֣קַח ט֭וֹב נָתַ֣תִּי לָכֶ֑ם תּֽ֝וֹרָתִ֗י אַֽל־תַּעֲזֹֽבוּ׃
Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:39 PM
Thanks for 10.4!! I didn't realize how much more beautiful the text would look on my Retina display! Very noticeable - BEAUTIFUL!
Also, the fullscreen is a great add-on, the drag-from-any-edge is so much better. Well done!
Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:46 PM
Here's what's new in 10.4.0:
- Full support for Retina and HiDPI machines
- Add Parallel menu now lists recently used modules
- Added support for resizing windows from any edge
- Added support for full screen mode on OS X Lion (10.7) and up
- Ability to copy interlinear information via Copy As -> Interlinear
- [KEY] command now supports searching by transliteration, such as [KEY agape] OR [KEY H ahav]
- [COUNT] command now supports '+' and '-' to search for all words occurring more than or less than a number
- External Tool link content now appears in Instant Details for most links
- User Tools and Favorite Workspaces can now be renamed from the Library
- User Note editing can now be initiated by clicking the pencil to the right of a verse
- Again improved amplify by reference to allow adjacent spaces to be selected
- Improved ability to amplify by reference, even if an adjacent space or two is selected
- Improved greek texts to automatically swap words and verses for blank searches, just like other languages already did
- Added the user notes pane when editing a note, if not already present
- Added preference to hide the Add Note pencil
- Added preference to show the notes parallel pane when editing notes
- Added instant details on click-hold for the user notes multiple note icon
- Added contextual menu (right-click) options for the different user note icons next to a pane
- Improved Library speed
- Removing items from the Library now gives the option to also move the item to the trash
- Recent Items list can now be cleared from the Library
- Improved mapping of Bold and Italic variations of fonts
- Changed Search All Toolbar field toggle from Command-Control-F to Control-F
- Updated user note markers
- Updated help menu links
- Updated help
- Updated localization
- Improved highlight repair algorithms
- Fixed crash when failing to load bibliography information
- Fixed error when accessing the Atlas from the Library search
- Fixed bug where a highlight palette may not have room on the screen, now it hides the Symbols area if necessary
- Fixed bug in saving long workspace names and their extensions
- Fixed greek 'pi' export turning into a paragraph symbol (¶)
- Fixed flex hits for potentially conflicting words like 'seed' with 'see'
- Many other misc. bug fixes
Edited by T. Conrad, 08 March 2014 - 02:46 PM.
Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:48 PM
The features of each release since version 10 are posted here. There is an illustrated page describing the important new features here. The Help is updated as well (see the Help menu) and always documents the new features and the changes.
- T. Conrad and David_Bailey like this
Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:01 PM
Helen, I hadn't known about the illustrated page before. That's really helpful. Thanks!
Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:29 PM
I only made it live now, David Lang had it ready for us days ago.
- Guntis and T. Conrad like this
Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:22 AM
I'm having an issue updating my software. I purchased Accordance through the App Store, but the update is not appearing there. Any ideas?
Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:40 AM
This issue is due to the fact that the App Store version is a different, self-contained [sandboxed], version of Accordance. We send the application to Apple and it has to go through their release processes before it will be published to the App Store.
Not being part of the release team, I can't say for certain when it will finally post there, but rest assured it is coming.
Content Development [Ninja]
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users