20th Year Anniversary Sale - THANK YOU!

Tony Lawrence

Not only am I thankful for the Accordance software and its 20 years, but I am specifically thankful today for the special sale. There were some modules that I had wanted for some time but just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. As it turns out two of them were on the sale. So this morning I picked up Handfuls on Purpose and the Bible Times PhotoMuseum. Thanks for great software and today thanks for the great deal. By the way, I am still being tempted by the Comprehensive Bible Cross References. But the day is not over yet...

• Like 2

Hi Tony, do it. It's a fascinating module. I don't use it a lot, but it is really interesting and stimulating when I do!

I would +1 that recommendation (and not just because Ken and I both work here… ;) )

OK, Ken & Graham, you persuaded me.

Hi all, I too and looking very hard at the same two products, Handfuls on Purpose and the Bible Times PhotoMuseum, I'm also looking at the Bible Lands PhotoGuide ... of the two which would you pick if you could only have one? For that matter, of the 20 items on sale, which two would you go with if you could only pick two.

Thanks, Nicholous

Hi Nicholous, it depends on what you need (or want). If you are looking for graphically rich products then I would definitely go for the Bible Land Photoguide first. If you are looking for ideas for memorable outlines for sermon construction then Handfuls on Purpose is excellent. If you plan on upgrading to the Essentials Collection in the not too distant future then the Bible Land Photoguide is a part of that collection along with a lot of other valuable tools.

Today I picked the Catholic Documents Group and the PhotoMuseum, but I already had some of the others.

The PhotoGuide and the NLT Study Bible are probably the two modules in the sale that I use the most often--I preach weekly, teach often, lead a weekly Bible study, and write/blog, and have found both of those modules helpful for all of the above.

Thanks, Tony and Abram ... so far, I've purchased the NLT Study Bible and Bible Lands PhotoGuide. But hey, the night is young and there are 18 more really great deals left! :D

• Like 1

I thought the (public) email that Accordance sent out said there was another batch coming tomorrow (i.e., 12:01 a.m. EST 3/21), as well.

Ah, yes, confirmed--email didn't specify 12:01, but did say more coming Friday. Nice!