Accordance 10 Seminar Training Manual

Tony Lawrence

In looking through the "New Releases" I saw a link to the "Accordance 10 Seminar Training Manual" <http://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=MAN-Training10>. It would be nice to be able to purchase this in digital format, say PDF. It would save on printing and shipping and could easily be put on an iPad. For a company transferring everything to a digital format this only makes sense.

I am looking for an excuse to use the 20% discount. :)

• Like 2

It's hard to sell a PDF to one person and not be sure that it is not then distributed freely. That's the main reason we have not released it, of course we have it in that form.

What if you reconfigured it as an Accordance module?

• Like 2

What if you reconfigured it as an Accordance module?

I like this idea as well. The other alternative is to put a OPEN password on a PDF file.

The fact that we are willing to pay for it shows that there is a demand.

Can someone explain this? Is it on how to use Accordance?

Larry – This is the printed booklet used when one attends a free Training Seminar. It costs $10, and we picked ours up at the seminar. It covers all the basics, but not the more complex stuff. Still, it is useful. Many who have been long-time users forget features that they don't use often. I certainly do.

I also used it to run through some basics with one of our Sunday school students who purchased Accordance.