Contexual Menus

jarcher

I'm not sure if this is a feature request of if I just need help.

However, I think it would be very nice if the contextual menus were expanded and integrated with your module arrangement. For example, it would be nice if I could right click a word and then choose which dictionary or text I'd like to search.

Secondly, it would also be helpful if there was a "Copy Lemma" option from the contextual menu or copy menu.

Thanks,

Jeremy

The whole point of the contextual menu is to give easy access to the most common choices. To add all the tools menus and submenus from the Arrange Modules/Resource palette would make it very unwieldy (sub-sub-sub-menus). I believe we do plan to add the favorites menu to it.

Of course, you can click a word and choose any item from the Resource palette, to search for your word or selection.

I like the Copy lemma idea, though.

I would love to see this as an addition to Accordance! Almost every time I am using Accordance I want to add a lemma (and not the inflected form) into a user note or a user tool, and it is awkward to do this. (I have to pull the word up in a Hebrew or Greek tool and copy the lemma there, then return to my note or user tool).

The addition to the favorites would resolve this issue completely. Great idea!

• 1 year later...

Bump. :-)

Archived