4 replies to this topic

#1 EricC

EricC

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

I spoke recently with Helen about re-ordering interlinear rows, and she recommended I post a request on the forum. I guess in that way someone who maps future features might notice.

I'd like to see (1) the ability to re-order the rows in the interlinear. There are times when one wants several lines, but certain ones are more important. Those should be near the top. (2) It would be helpful if even the relative sizes of the different lines could be changed to save screen space.

(3) It also seems to me that the blank space between lines uses a lot of screen real estate. Maybe it could be configurable. If you've only got 3 lines to look at, no problem. But if you've got a dynamic interlinear up with several lines, the space between lines uses a lot of space. Of course, I only use a MacBook Pro, so I can't spread things out on several monitors.

Accordance 10.4.1 on Mac OS 10.6.8

#2 Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

+1

Running Accordance on:
Mac 10.9 (Mavericks)
iOS 7 (iPad)
Windows Vista Home Premium

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:12 AM

Eric, I believe the order of the Bibles and MSS in the interlinear is the same as your Library. Changing the Library order will rearrange the interlinear order, too.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

#4 EricC

EricC

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

Eric, I believe the order of the Bibles and MSS in the interlinear is the same as your Library. Changing the Library order will rearrange the interlinear order, too.

Thank you. I'll try it.

#5 EricC

EricC

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

That is somewhat helpful, but not exactly what I was looking for. Re-ordering the Texts won't re-order the lemma, parts of speech, tag, and gloss lines. Those are the ones I was thinking of.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interlinear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users