Change Instant details

yetsirah

When viewing a Hebrew or Greek text is there a way to make the tagged text display

(in the instant details box) a better Lexicon? Say I am using BHS-W4 and I want to cursor over the

text. Can I have the Instant Details window show me the Halot information instead of the BHS

stuff?

I tend to like to do several things all at once in and this would allow me to work, read the information, and write

as I need it rather than work, move mouse, click tab, read the info, and then write.

Just checking.

j

Lexicon entries generally will not fit in the Instant Details (no matter how large), so I would think you'd be better off with a separate window dedicated to HALOT (with recycling turned on) off to the side. Like so:

post-72-1164833261_thumb.jpg

First: Sorry about posting here I meant to do it in General Discussions.

Second: Yeah I had thought about it but I am often with several other windows open (reading different texts) and thought it could be nice to have a quick glance at the details. Then if I wanted to really study the detail I found then i could go to the tab that has Halot (or whatever) in it.

Actually I would rather it be in a pane next to my text. But that is a whole nother bundle of worms.

j

Archived