Search on Accordance Website

joelmadasu

At least for two months now, the search bar on the top right of the Accordance webpage will not show any search results. I cleared the history/cookies several times from the browsers I use, but the webpage will not show any results. So now I look page by page under each category if I need to, or want to find some resources. Did anyone run into this issue?

post-31592-0-46139000-1399228755_thumb.png

post-31592-0-82184300-1399228758_thumb.png

Please let me know if there is any solution for this or if this is already taken care of.

I use the search all the time. Which computer system and version are you using? Which browser software and version?

Mac OS X 10.9.2; browser is Safari. I also used Chrome to see if that will work, but no results.

When I do the search I get 279 hits so I'm not sure why the difference.

post-30409-0-42123600-1399255154_thumb.png

post-30409-0-04831600-1399255178_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hey Joel,

Did you by any chance disable Javascript in Safari ? If I do that I get no results just like you have in your image.

Preferences -> Security -> Enable JavaScript

thx

D

Hi Daniel,

The Javascript is enabled. I have tried the search both ways after I saw your post with Safari, Firefox and Chrome, but still no results.

Ok. So thinking still in the same vein, that Javascript cannot execute successfully for some reason, I wonder if you have a firewall or such in the way. Such a thing would explain why it affects all browsers on your machine. I should mention that I assume it's only this machine. Was there any change on this box a couple of months ago when this first started to happen ? Software updates of any kind or new installations or changes in configuration ?

Thx

D

Hi Daniel,

It might be the firewall issue. I live on school's campus. So the technology department might have done something.

I did not notice any change on the box, but I have noticed at least one software update in last two months.