• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

Hi,

I just purchased BAR which  goes from 1975 to 2003...any plans for Accordance to update this to make it current to 2014?

Thanks

Frank

#2 Gordon

Gordon

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:59 AM

Yes, an update to BAR would be great!

‏ כִּ֤י לֶ֣קַח ט֭וֹב נָתַ֣תִּי לָכֶ֑ם תּֽ֝וֹרָתִ֗י אַֽל־תַּעֲזֹֽבוּ׃

#3 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,433 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:18 AM

Well, we have been trying to get the agreement with BAS to update BAR for years, but communication has been slow. We hope to get the agreement soon, but it will take a while to add the new material. Journals are amongst the most challenging modules to produce as the writers of articles tend to each use their own formatting conventions.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#4 fmcfee

fmcfee

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study...I am an active member of KI (Chuck Missler ) and seek to understand and apply the Bible to my life...I bought Accordance to help with my original language studies..I would like to be able to understand what the writers meant to say (I realize there are multiple meanings in the same verses)..not just depend on a translation...
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

Well, we have been trying to get the agreement with BAS to update BAR for years, but communication has been slow. We hope to get the agreement soon, but it will take a while to add the new material. Journals are amongst the most challenging modules to produce as the writers of articles tend to each use their own formatting conventions.

Helen,

I understand and thanks for answering..

Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users