• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brent Lawrence

Brent Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, my wife, my kids, my church, the Boston Red Sox, baseball in general, my Macs, golf (when I have time to play).
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

I have three remaining module updates on the iPad that won't install. I select them and hit the download icon; Accordance iOS gives the message that it's applying the updates, but when the list refreshes, those three modules are still showing that they need to be updated. Any ideas?

Attached File  IMG_0989.PNG   364.32KB   0 downloads

#2 Gordon

Gordon

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

I have the same problem. No solution yet from Accordance. My mistake was deleting the module and trying to install it again which left me without the module on my IPad.    I spoke for over an hour with the Chat but they were unable to resolve the problem with this specific module: Carta's Illustrated Atlas of Jerusalem.  My advice: DO NOT DELETE THE MODULE YOU HAVE ON THE IPAD EVEN IF THE UPDATE DOESN"T TAKE:  You may lose access to the module as I did.

‏ כִּ֤י לֶ֣קַח ט֭וֹב נָתַ֣תִּי לָכֶ֑ם תּֽ֝וֹרָתִ֗י אַֽל־תַּעֲזֹֽבוּ׃

#3 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

We have had hints it is a server side issue. But I am guessing it could also be a latest version issue too.. or more likely a little from column A and B.

-Dan

#4 Brent Lawrence

Brent Lawrence

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, my wife, my kids, my church, the Boston Red Sox, baseball in general, my Macs, golf (when I have time to play).

Posted Yesterday, 09:33 PM

I have the same problem. No solution yet from Accordance. My mistake was deleting the module and trying to install it again which left me without the module on my IPad.    I spoke for over an hour with the Chat but they were unable to resolve the problem with this specific module: Carta's Illustrated Atlas of Jerusalem.  My advice: DO NOT DELETE THE MODULE YOU HAVE ON THE IPAD EVEN IF THE UPDATE DOESN"T TAKE:  You may lose access to the module as I did.

Thanks for the tip. The thought had crossed my mind to delete and try Easy Install. I'll leave it until the issue is resolved. It was strange that 15-20 other updates downloaded without much problem.

#5 Dan Francis

Dan Francis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted Today, 01:07 AM

Since you are on a mac sync is a good way to get the latest on your iPad.

-Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users