Photo

Updated Content Downloaded but not Installed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sfarson

sfarson

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

Saw an interesting message today while watching 28 resources be updated (Windows 10.4.3).  At the conclusion there was a message something like (Sorry I can't quite remember)... "The resources were downloaded but not all were installed.  Contact tech support if resources continue to not be installed."  Well, I've checked for content updates several times and I get no error messages and only a message like "Your modules are up to date." Everything OK and updated?

Thanks, Steve 

#2 Abram K-J

Abram K-J

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

I've had the same message a couple times recently on Mavericks/Mac. I've seen a few other posts about the server, but don't know if this is related.

I can't remember now which modules they were, but after reading that message, I was unable to access a few modules I had searched for in the library, so I just deleted (and also trashed) them and then they showed up again in Easy Install, and I re-downloaded them without any issue. You could check through your library to make sure you can access everything, to find out if everything is okay.

Abram K-J
Pastor, Writer, Freelance Editor, Youth Ministry Consultant, Blogger
Web: Words on the Word

#3 Michael J. Bolesta

Michael J. Bolesta

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Interests:scripture study, preaching, teaching

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

I have not seen this on Mac, but did note that with large modules (>100 MB), the download would hang at the end. If I stopped and restarted the download, it would finish most of the time. A few times it started over  :wacko:

Michael

#4 David Voth

David Voth

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:music, web design, photography, Spanish

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:05 AM

I had a similar issue on my iPad mini. The error I received was "The installation was partially successful, as 7 files were upgraded, but others were not. Please see the Accordance documentation." I don't know where in the documentation it is referring to.

David Voth
Mac OS X Mavericks, iOS 8

#5 sfarson

sfarson

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

Hey thanks everyone.  Went through every Library resource, opening them (took awhile!), and found one that wouldn't open - Holman Bible Dictionary.  Removed then EZ Installed.

Thanks for your thoughts and tips. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users