I'll try to answer some of of your questions.
I have a few "Getting Started" questions with Sente. I did also email these to Sente Support, as well as I'm going to watch their training videos this weekend.
1. How does one activate Turabian 8 citations in Sente?
2. I've heard Sente interfaces with EBSCO, etc. Here's the library databases I have access to through my seminary. How would I integrate these with Sente? http://www.lru.edu/C...db&tool=library
3. Is there a way to integrate Sente with citations from Accordance (as well as with Logos or WORDsearch)?
4. I've set Mellel to use Sente as my default citation manager. Is there anything else I need to do to get it going or am I set?
Side question: My college's paper template is available in Word (docx). I'd like to convert it into a Mellel template and optimize it so it functions well in Mellel but still retains the required formatting. If I email the document to someone, can someone help me convert/optimize it for Mellel? I also sent it to Mellel Support, but I haven't heard back from them yet.
1. I don't know if Sente has updated to Turabian 8, but to change the reference style you need to active it under the Bibliography Formats window. I use SBL Style, and had to create the entire Format from scratch. It's not hard, just time consuming.
2. Yes, you need to get your Library proxy information and then set up a new Bookmark with the correct protocols. Your librarian should be able to help you.
3. I'm not sure why you would want to cite an Accordance module in an academic paper. If you are working in a text or doing original language research, then I would cite the text module per your style guide's recommendations. All other material is easily found in the library.
4. Nope. You are set.
Answer to the side question: I doubt Mellel will provide a template for you. I would suggest you learn the software in setting up your own template. I did the same thing with SBL Style. It took me about 4 hours to work through the SBL Style Guide and create my templates. I learned Mellel and got to know SBL Style well. When I start a new writing project now, it takes me all of a minute to get a fresh SBL style template up and going.