#1 William B

William B

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted Today, 10:23 AM

Hi, I plan to purchase individual commentaries as a preach through various books of the bible, the two I will likely be doing this with are the WBC and the nicnt. I was wondering through, I have Galatians in both, say I buy Ephesians, will accordance recognise this is the same series and group them? Or will I end up with loads of commentaries filling my menu (having WBC - Galatians, WBC Ephesians etc) making navigation a nightmare when I am changing commentary on the main screen.

Thanks.

#2 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,732 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted Today, 10:30 AM

Hi, I plan to purchase individual commentaries as a preach through various books of the bible, the two I will likely be doing this with are the WBC and the nicnt. I was wondering through, I have Galatians in both, say I buy Ephesians, will accordance recognise this is the same series and group them? Or will I end up with loads of commentaries filling my menu (having WBC - Galatians, WBC Ephesians etc) making navigation a nightmare when I am changing commentary on the main screen.

Thanks.

You can certainly arrange them in order in your Library, but the apps themselves will not automatically do this.

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

#3 JonathanHuber

JonathanHuber

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Interests:Bible study, Greek

Posted Today, 10:32 AM

I think he wants to know if WBC-Galatians and WBC-Ephesians will be combined into a single resource or if they will continue to be listed separately. It's the latter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users