4 replies to this topic

#1 txz06ce

txz06ce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:55 AM

I was prompted to upgrade a number of content listings & when it finished downloading, I selected install.  I got an error that some of the content did not install.  When I restarted Accordance, it can no longer find my workspaces.

How do I fix this.

FYI, I'm on version 10.4.3.5683

Edited by txz06ce, 24 July 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#2 Ryan Mudge

Ryan Mudge

Bronze

• Accordance
  • 75 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Greetings,

I apologize for the issue you're experiencing. Are you on a Mac or PC? 

Your workspaces should be saved in your Accordance Files folder. On a Mac, the Accordance Files folder will be found in your Documents. On a PC, it will be in My Documents. 

Once you find it, open it to see if your workspaces are there. If you find the workspaces, double-click and they should open in Accordance. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ryan

#3 txz06ce

txz06ce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

As I listed in the subject field, I'm using a Windows PC.  I found the workspaces & double clicked one of them, but now it's looking for the Holman Dictionary file which I found.  However, it will not open.  Ever since I tried to update my content & it stopped in the middle of updating my whole program is messed up & not working.  I'm trying to get something ready for Sunday & this is very frustrating.  If I still had the latest executable where I updated my main Accordance to version 10.4.3.5683, I would try re-installing it, but I've already erased it.

What now?

#4 txz06ce

txz06ce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

OK, I saw that someone else had the same issue I did.  I deleted Holman Bible Dictionary & re-installed & now everything seems to be working fine. Thx.

#5 Ryan Mudge

Ryan Mudge

Bronze

• Accordance
  • 75 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:27 AM

Glad to hear it!

Ryan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users