Daniel Semler

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:17 PM

Hi ya,

I have 3 parallel panes in a single tab - ASV, KJVS, some GNT - it doesn't matter much.  The point is that the number of columns is getting tight for the space on the screen - this is on my 15" laptop and the library is open and then two zones - one with these parallels, and another with, in my case NIGTC. Again I doubt that matters but it helps to restrict the available space. Now when initial setup up the headings are all like this image:

Attached File  3parallelsGood.JPG   46.55KB   0 downloads

But then if I select the text in one of the parallel panes and change the text to some other text the display becomes fairly corrupted in the headings. See this image :

Attached File  3parallelsBad.JPG   56.9KB   0 downloads

Note that it can take a couple of goes to get this on occasion though mostly its pretty immediate. Also just un-maximizing and re-maximizing the window causes a nice clean redraw.

Thx

D

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac                 Windows : HP 4540s laptop
      Intel Core Duo                          Intel i5 Ivy Bridge
      12GB RAM                                8GB RAM
      Accordance 10.4.3.2                     Accordance 10.4.3.2 and Aleph 10.4.3.2
      OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)                    Win 7 Professional x64 SP1

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,581 posts
  • Interests:a good cup of coffee, sci-fi, playing bass, listing to jazz and the blues, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:23 AM

Hi, Daniel!

No doubt your observations will interest our programmers and benefit future updates. Meanwhile, let me suggest a couple of ways to minimize this issue.

First, I'd suggest opening your library as a popover and dismissing it whenever you are not using it. That will save important horizontal space.

Second, consider moving one or more of your extra zones to the bottom of your workspace, so it appears as a row rather than a column.  Alternately, convert a pane in its own zone into a tab in another zone. Again, either will preserve that horizontal space.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer

Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz Quad core, 16 GB RAM, Mercury 6G 480 SSD + 1.5 TB HD, OSX 10.10, Yosemite

iPhone 6 plus 64 GB iOS 8.1

#3 Daniel Semler

Daniel Semler

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

Thanx Tim. Yep any of those would help but I'm really not suffering especially from this issue. I happened to notice it and mentioned it for benefit of the product really. There remain a number of similar rendering issues on the Windows port which will no doubt be cleared up over time.

Thx

D

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac                 Windows : HP 4540s laptop
      Intel Core Duo                          Intel i5 Ivy Bridge
      12GB RAM                                8GB RAM
      Accordance 10.4.3.2                     Accordance 10.4.3.2 and Aleph 10.4.3.2
      OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)                    Win 7 Professional x64 SP1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users