Zondervan bible atlas

ukfraser

Hi, following the thread about graphics, I ran a search on the Zondervan atlas for Jericho. It came back with 92 flex hits in content but I noticed that there are two photographs and in neither case had it picked up Jericho in the photograph titles. This seemed a bit strange as I assumed that these would be normal text strings and so should have been highlighted (iOS needles to say)

Under conquest of Canaan:

Jericho oasis from the mound of Jericho

Jericho: Middle Bronze revetment wall upon the top of which one of the city walls stood

Thanks

Edited by ukfraser

I suggest you do a search using Caption and you will find seven hits on "Jericho" in the Zondervan Atlas.

Edited by Tony Lawrence

I've always thought "Content" should also include "Captions" results when it returns search hits (as a sort of all-inclusive category), but that's obviously more tagging work for Accordance and not the way it's set up.

ukfraser, I'll often do an OR search using both Content and Captions fields to make sure I'm getting everything.

Thanks both of you. Obviously need to revisit dr js searche podcasts and play a bit more with and & or etc. I was assuming that 'content' is a search which includes everything and that captions would be a restricted specific.

Thanks

;o)

Edited by ukfraser

I think sometimes that it would be useful to have a search all fields option, sort of search all for a single resource. Of course you can set this up by setting up a group and searching that but its a bit cumbersome.

Thx

D