• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tony Pyles

Tony Pyles

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:Hebrew, Greek, Psalms, Septuagint, Linguistics, NT use of the OT, Reformed Dogmatics
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:10 AM

I know it was mentioned in the course of this thread, but I don't know of a topic in the Feature/Module request forum, so here goes…

I'd love to see the missing volumes in Word Biblical Commentary in Accordance! I know there are difficulties with the rights transitioning to Zondervan, a new revised edition of Joshua coming late this year, the last Job volume not in an e-edition, yet, etc.

On the other hand, the revised Psalms 1–50 volume is a decade old (and has some very helpful "catch-up" material from Tate), and the volume on Judges is only two years younger. Surely there are electronic versions of these out there somewhere?

I was quite happy to pick up the set in the recent sale knowing that some volumes would only come along later, and likely at an update price. But please know that they are eagerly anticipated when they come!

Thanks for your work,

Tony

• davidmedina likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wbc, word biblical commentary, Psalms, Joshua, Judges, Job

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users