#1 Paul Meiklejohn

Paul Meiklejohn

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

I appreciate that Accordance offers Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek text book, but does it do the related student workbook that goes with it?  (It has all the chapter lessons for the student to work through).  Since I can't find it in the store I guess the answer is no - but just in case I've overlooked it.  If not, does anyone know where I can get an online copy?

Paul.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn, 20 August 2014 - 10:38 AM.

Paul M.

#2 Andrew Mercer

Andrew Mercer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:The Bible, NT Greek, music, rugby, family - and a whole lot more

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:29 AM

I bought the physical workbook at a local Christian bookstore. As I'm 14,000km away from you, Book Depository maybe be better :) http://www.bookdepos...e/9780310287674

Blessings,

Andrew Mercer
Summerlakes Church
Malaga, Western Australia

#3 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,836 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

I appreciate that Accordance offers Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek text book, but does it do the related student workbook that goes with it?  (It has all the chapter lessons for the student to work through).  Since I can't find it in the store I guess the answer is no - but just in case I've overlooked it.  If not, does anyone know where I can get an online copy?

Paul.

Workbooks don't make good electronic versions, and for that reason have chosen not to develop modules of them. 

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

#4 Paul Meiklejohn

Paul Meiklejohn

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

Thanks Rick, that's fair enough.  Perhaps even a non-editable version that each page could be printed off so that the students can have as many tries as possible without messing up the original.  Still I appreciate it may not be the best use of Accordance time.  Thank you, and also to Andrew for the link.

• Andrew Mercer likes this
Paul M.

#5 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,836 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

Thanks Rick, that's fair enough.  Perhaps even a non-editable version that each page could be printed off so that the students can have as many tries as possible without messing up the original.  Still I appreciate it may not be the best use of Accordance time.  Thank you, and also to Andrew for the link.

It's something that we'd have to look into, especially how the electronic texts look. It's not that we haven't thought about it, but rather is it worth the effort, and will it make for a good experience in Accordance.

The companion to Wallace's ExSyn, for example, is more than a workbook; it also contains summaries of passages, cross-references to the grammar, etc. It would be nice to have.

• PhilT likes this

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users