#1 sfarson

sfarson

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

Quick question... How do I search for volumes in my Library that have a word in the title, but are part of a set/collection of books?  For example, I would like to find all the commentaries in my rather large library dedicated to something like "Corinthians."  When I type "Corinthians" in the Library Find window, I get nothing returned, though I know I have numerous commentaries devoted to Corinthians... Pillar Corinthians, NAC Corinthians, NIGTC Corinthians, Tyndale Corinthians, etc. and etc.

Thanks! Steve

#2 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

Steve:

You might try clicking on the little magnifying glass in the library search box and make sure that 'Any Category' is selected from the drop down list. That should give you the broadest possible search. This will not show an individual commentary that is included in a set such as WBC or Tyndale. Perhaps, someone else may have another method. That would be a handy thing to have.

Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users