2 replies to this topic

#1 timothylfox

timothylfox

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:14 AM

Hello, could someone please explain what "Isaiah_A" is within the PSEUD_T module? When I pair it with PSEUD_CW or PSEUD_E, there are only blanks. I can't figure out which pseudepigrapha I'm looking at.

I've found the PSEUD_T module pretty confusing, in that the chapter/verse numbers often do not match the English translations (especially Charlesworth), or that they are not properly linked to English translations (i.e., they just output blank space for the English translation). 

Tim

#2 Jordan S

Jordan S

• Accordance
  • 32 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

Hey Tim,

This is what's in the Read me first.txt file. I also found this article: http://www.accordanc...icles/pseud.php.

19 Martyrdom and Ascension of Isaiah A/B [Isaiah_A, Isaiah_B] 

R. H. Charles (ed.), The Ascension of Isaiah (London: A. & C. Black, 1900) 84-95 + B. P. Grenfell and A. S. Hunt (eds.), The Amherst Papyri . . . Part 1. The Ascension of Isaiah and Other Theological Fragments (London: H. Frowde, 1900) 4-10.

Recension A Accordance 1.1-3.9

Recension B Accorance 2.4-2.11

#3 timothylfox

timothylfox

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted Today, 06:21 AM

Thanks! Where do you find the readme files? I checked both Charles and Grenfell/Hunt, and neither of their verse 3:3's is the same as the Isaiah_A 3:3 in Accordance (they are completely different verses).

Tim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users