Fabian

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:19 AM

Hello 

I have made from the SBLGNT critical apparatus a User Bible. Another person from this forum, find it better to have as User Notes. So I make it with:

select - cmd + u - copy - paste - cmd + w and so on, over 2 days a User Note.

The problem now is that I find out that the User Bible which has not for every verse a Note, is not in Sync with normal Bibles. And the User Notes which I have made on this inconsistent User Bible are now also not in the right verse in normal Bibles. 

I find out that Accordance make -- for missing verses but not everywhere  and not enough. See pic. You can see that they start correct with Rev. 1:1 but in the end it is inconsistent  and the user Notes are in Sync with the source but also not with normal Bibles.

For me Accordance must add -- in every missing verse.

So if one Bible has a 1:0 e.g. Matt. 1:0 Κατα Μαθθαιον and another Bible starts wit Matt. 1:1 Buch des Ursprungs... then It would be best if Accordance add in the Bible that has less verse a --. At the moment in this chapters then Bibles are on one verse displaced.

This comes also if one Bible has more verses like the Schlachter2K-LEM and the ELBER-LEM, then Accordance have to fill the missing verse with -- so Accordance will get no correction mails of missing verse in Bibles. 

See:

1. pic Accordance starts good and make -- for missing verse, but at the bottom of this pic you can see that the inconsistent is beginning.

2. pic Accordance make -- but not everywhere  and not enough.

3. pic  you can see that the Notes from the SBLGNT critical apparatus is correct  by the right verse, but while the User Bible is not in parallel with the normal Bible it's displaced.

4. pic you can see that the Note from Rev. 21:22 comes on Rev. 16:20 and that is in other Bibles too.

I use Mac OSX 10.9.4, Accordance 10.4.3.2 and I have sampled to delete the Moduls and reinstall, but with no better solution. 

If Accordance programmer staff has any questions ,ask Ryan Mudge also, I have tell him the problem in more details.

Greetings

Fabian

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users