Photo

Anglican Content

Episcopal Anglican

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Anglican Studies Collection

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Would you find a dedicated collection of Anglican Studies materials useful?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Unix

Unix

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:17 PM

bump! Might it be in the interest of Accordance to do some kind of Anglican resources? I would not buy huge loads of pastoral books though. I would be glad if someone at Accordance could tell us if there's going to be any development...

#22 Unix

Unix

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

bump! Does anyone at Accordance have any info on whether there will be more than what's currently being offered, within say three years, a dozen or so books that would sell?

#23 Rick Bennett

Rick Bennett

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,862 posts
  • Interests: gadgets, coffee, running and cycling, Rays baseball

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

We're interested in catering to as many different traditions as comprise our core user base, and certainly Anglicans are among them. We started researching public domain resources along this line, but there are many, and of varying quality electronic texts. We also began working on a couple versions of the BCP, including the 1979 version. And, we've also recently licensed some exciting new resources that will appeal to anyone of a more liturgical or ecumenical background.

So, all that to say, yes, we are still interested in these types of resources, but I can't as of right now point to a definitive date when we will have an official package; I would more expect random resources that would appeal to Anglicans and others.

• Dan Francis likes this

Rick Bennett
Director of Content Development
iOS Working Group

#24 ukfraser

ukfraser

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted Today, 12:20 PM

Check out the offers section. The Tom Wright series has made it and is on offer. Brilliant. Buy it while you can.
  • JohnK and Dan Francis like this
Fraser Sims
iOS 7, mountain lion, win 7 and win XP.
Other life enhancing software I use includes forScore with AirTurn page turner, HymnQuest, Lightroom and Sibelius.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ukfraser