Ken Han

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:58 PM

Here's a pipe dream.

I imagine a good subset of Accordance users are engaged in some kind of teaching, i.e. study, and then share. I would love to see Accordance (both desktop/ios) give some thought to embracing social network / sharing, such as enabling sharing panel to Facebook, twitter, email, etc. Select a portion of text / module / user note/tools, click share, and out it goes to fb, twitter, email, etc.

Or imagine being able to highlight a selection, click share, and Accordance posts a link to fb or twitter that points to Accordance site that displays the larger context of what is shared. Say I'm sharing a passage from Calvin's Institutes, and the link points to a web readable version of Calvin's Institutes text on Accordance website with option to purchase. How great would that be!

• Abram K-J likes this

#2 Douglas Fyfe

Douglas Fyfe

Bronze

• Accordance
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

indeed. would be great. 

it might be harder in the desktop version, but I anticipate social media connectivity would be possible soon on the iOS version.

#3 Paul Daunno

Paul Daunno

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:The Bible / Reading books about the Bible / Gadgets & Technology / Woodworking / Photography

Posted Today, 02:28 PM

+1

Thanks,
-Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users