1 reply to this topic

#1 Enoch

Enoch

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:33 PM

Given my setup, often I find it hard to read what I have typed in the Search Box.  The font size is just too small.  

Thus I request some way to enlarge the font in the Search Box.

(I have already asked that Accordance do something about the little Blue Oval Search Selection Box which has white characters [font] in it, very hard for me to read -- of course it would also help if there were a preferences choice to completely separate the verse selection function from the search string function.  I regularly get error responses like: "There is no such book as earth in the Bible.")

#2 Julie Falling

Julie Falling

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Interests:Numerous!
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted Today, 09:07 AM

I regularly get error responses like: "There is no such book as earth in the Bible.")

Enoch – I think font size is an issue for many of us, and being able to up it a bit in the search entry box would be nice.  

I get the same kind error message on a regular basis, but just use the keyboard shortcut ⌘; to switch from a word to a verse search (or vice versa).  That quickly fixes the problem so I can move on and, at least for me, eliminates the aggravation.  I don't have to remove my hands from the keyboard and move to mouse or trackpad to make the switch.

Julia Falling

Accordance 10

MacBook Air Mavericks

Mac mini Mavericks

iPad Air iOS 7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Serpentium