24 replies to this topic

#21 Paul Meiklejohn

Paul Meiklejohn

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:13 PM

Doulosnes, Yes I have library issues, sometimes I can't get the library window to show, other times I lose accordance altogether.

I was wondering if the Accordance Team are aware of the Yosemite Issues, and if there's any news of a fix.  My worry is if we don't get some of these issues fixed that they will carry over into v.11.  I'd love to resolve some of them before the upgrade.  

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn, Today, 03:26 AM.

Paul M.

#22 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,236 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted Yesterday, 05:12 PM

Yes, we read all these posts and are working to fix the issues for both 10.4.5 and for 11.

The frustrating thing is that many are new issues in the release of Yosemite and were not there in the open beta version.

• Paul Meiklejohn and danieleburrow like this
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#23 Fabian

Fabian

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted Today, 09:58 AM

Oh please Apple, don't give Accordance more work, they have a lot to do to fulfill our wishes on "Feature and Module Request".

#24 Greg Terry

Greg Terry

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Interests:Bible Study & Accordance!, Puritans and John Calvin, Old Testament study - especially Leviticus, Model Railroading, Apple Computers, & Fountain Pens

Posted Today, 05:44 PM

I am unable to start Accordance on the first try. It seems to start then just goes away before anything loads. It does work if I try it the second time. Also, I cannot usually open any saved desktops. It has to be the plain jane 2 tabs of text setup. I've tried recreating the saved desktops and that does not work either.

The red close button does not work but I RARELY use that. The keyboard shortcut does work.

Mac Mini Late 2012

2.3Ghz i7

16GB RAM

1TB HD

Yosemite 10.10

Peace!

Greg

"I was but a Pen in God's hand, and what praise is due to a Pen?"

–Richard Baxter–

#25 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,754 posts

Posted Today, 07:06 PM

If anyone would like to post any workspaces that don't open, just compress it as a .zip file and attach it to your reply, so we can take a look.  Thanks!

Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users