• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 davidmedina

davidmedina

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:God, my family, the Bible, photography and film.
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted Today, 01:09 AM

And Accordance lets you put all your personal books on your iPhone/iPad.. you cannot do that yet with them (and no time soon either, although they will sync smaller personal books to other desktop machines you own). As nice as somethings there are the speed of their mobile app compared to Accordance is night and day.

-Dan

Actually Dan, that is not quite true. You can upload to your road almost everything in your library. The only thing you miss are the sides and collections setting. But you can have almost your entire library in  the ipad and works exactly like Accordance does.

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Rom. 12:2

Blog: The Renewed Mind.

#42 davidmedina

davidmedina

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:God, my family, the Bible, photography and film.

Posted Today, 01:16 AM

Sorry guys, but I have to say I find this unfair.

Accordance just as well got many online bugs and server issues when it introduced it's new wonderful upgrade feature. Something similar might come once it's updated to Acc 11.

Had Logos 5 for one year now, and really no bugs whatsoever. On the other hand, my Accordance crashed a few times and contains some few small bugs.

HOWEVER, none of this is bad. Both companies bring just fabulous things to the table for us to enjoy. I respect both parties that they dare to bring new stuff even when it means problems, bugs, issues and everything else. No risk, no reward.

We humans are fallen and to expect perfection isn't normal nor makes one happy  :)

EDIT: fixed some grammar

I totally agree with this, Totally Unfair I have been using Logos for over two years without any major issues. No software is perfect and ALL will have bugs, even Accordance. So lets not start the bashing. Please. And Tony, far from glitter, Logos is extremely useful for Bible Study.  Many very happy thousand of Logos users do. In my experience those who complain about Logos have not care to learn it. Things like this bother me a lot. People, they are tools and they BOTH have the same end, HELP us study the Bible. Don't like it, don't buy it.  :angry: I think you guys need to be informed before making statements that are misleading and not true.

Edited by davidmedina, Today, 01:18 AM.

• PhilT likes this
"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Rom. 12:2

Blog: The Renewed Mind.

#43 Alistair

Alistair

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted Today, 06:04 AM

Thank you for being at least one person who got my reference.

I am always at least one person. :)

• Abram K-J likes this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)