Problem with triple mouse click on Greek Text

John Fidel

Suddenly when I triple click on a Greek word instead of opening my preferred lexicon I am getting the following message:

Where is the file for the "Dictionaries" text? I can go to the tools directory, but there is nothing to locate.

I have not move the NIDNTT or changed preferences. I am running Accordance on the Emulator. I can reinstall the NIDNTT, but it is a hastle since I installed from an older version and then updated without a code.

Please advise.

Thanks

When you look in the Greek tools pop-up menu, what is the first item? I wonder whether you put NIDNTT into a folder called dictionaries? use Artrange Modules to make NIDNTT the first item, and see if that helps. There is no need to reinstall NIDNTT.

Thanks for the quick response. I did create a subfolder in the English tools called Dictionaries. When I eliminated this everything worked again. Perhaps this goes back to when the NIDNTT was an English tool? The version I installed was the older version that was an English tool. I then copied over the newer version from the Zondervan Scholarly. This may result from that.

So I will just not have a dicitonary subfolder in the English tools for the time being, as it is an easy workaround.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

I cannot imagine why that folder caused the problem, nor can I reproduce it. I doubt it has to do with NIDNTT having been an English tool, but I am glad you found a solution.

Archived