- Run a search for "sin" in KJV.
- Hit display.
- Add an analysis graph. (This is my default graph format.)
- Open "Set Graph Display", change superimpose type to "Overlay". Change color of the first hit from red to orange. Hit "Use as default", OK, and confirm.
- Close the details window, empty the search bar.
- Search again for "sin" in KJV.
- Hit display, add analysis graph.
"Superimpose as overlay" graph default setting not saved
1 reply to this topic
Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:00 PM
Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:48 PM
Yes, you are correct, not all the graph settings will save as default for each type of graph and for each text. We added these new graphs recently, and I think that is a lot of defaults to save. However, if you save the session and reuse it, the settings should be preserved.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users