• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Daunno

Paul Daunno

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:The Bible / Reading books about the Bible / Gadgets & Technology / Woodworking / Photography
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

The colors don't match when I use mouseover highlighting.  In the example below I have it set to Blue but the highlight seems to be more of a light purpleish color.  Is this a known problem or do I have an incorrect Accordance or Mac setting?  I'm running the latest version of Accordance on an iMac that's running the latest version of Yosemite.

Attached File  Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 7.02.05 PM.png   30.42KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 7.02.31 PM.png   75.89KB   0 downloads

Edited by Paul Daunno, 25 November 2014 - 07:09 PM.

Thanks,
-Paul

#2 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,997 posts

Posted Today, 04:59 PM

Paul, this is due to the translucent appearance over your white background.  Mousing over a word over a yellow or red or other color background will lead to different variations of the color.  Try picking a darker version manually as a Custom Color, to see if that helps.

Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

#3 Paul Daunno

Paul Daunno

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:The Bible / Reading books about the Bible / Gadgets & Technology / Woodworking / Photography

Posted Today, 07:47 PM

Joel - I understand this a bit more now.  I can mimic the behavior when defining a highlight style as shown in the screen shot below.  Setting the intensity to 'Light' gets it pretty close to the color of the mouseover.  The one difference I see is there's no intensity setting for the Mouseover Highlighting but it appears the default is somewhere around Light to Very Light.

Attached File  Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 7.42.54 PM.png   72.67KB   0 downloads

Thanks,
-Paul

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mouseover highlighting, color, match

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users