2 replies to this topic

#1 yetsirah

yetsirah

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 10:43 AM

I was studying this morning–in Menahot: 13. When I read Mish-T it contained an eleventh verse, however, the Mish-N did not. I found this interesting. So I opened my Neusner paperback edition and saw that in fact it does contain the eleventh verse. Thinking there might just be some strange viewing problem in ACC. I did a search on Men 13.11. It pulled up empty for Mish-N. I just thought you would like to know there is a verse missing.

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 8,435 posts
  • Accordance Version:11.x

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:56 AM

You must have had MISH-T as your search text, because in that text the verse is combined with the previous verse, but the text is all there. If you make MISH-N or MISHNA the search text you will find that verse 11 is fully present as a separate verse.
Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 yetsirah

yetsirah

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 12:25 PM

You must have had MISH-T as your search text, because in that text the verse is combined with the previous verse, but the text is all there. If you make MISH-N or MISHNA the search text you will find that verse 11 is fully present as a separate verse.

Woah, that was a goofy mistake. I really thought I had changed it—sheepish grin. I apologize. thank you.

j

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users